- Link: The Momina Cheema Fellowship (priority to NELC students)
- Link: Center for Middle Eastern Studies
- Link: Research Opportunities at the Center for Jewish History
- Link: Islamic Legal Studies Program at Harvard Law School
- Link: Research Opportunities, European Association for Jewish Studies
- Link: Tel Aviv University, fellowships and scholarships
- File: Archeological Institute of America
The following links are to help you search for Harvard-based funding sources.
MA and PhD students can also visit the GSAS Fellowships Office website for much more information; Harvard College students may browse the website at the Undergraduate Research and Fellows (URAF) office.
Harvard Horizons is a GSAS initiative to highlight the essential intellectual contributions of our PhD students. It will showcase the groundbreaking scholarship of eight selected finalists — PhD students across the disciplines whose insights, ideas, or innovations are making fundamental contributions to knowledge. This initiative will provide them with unprecedented opportunities for professional development, and it will allow the wider Harvard community to experience firsthand the intellectual energy of your graduate programs.
The Momina Cheema Fellowship (priority to NELC students)
The Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Program (deadline 2/24/2017)
In general, you apply for the Fellowships below via the CARAT application system.
There are many many fellowships listed on these pages
-- please read the details and deadlines carefully --